RE: [stella] The Dig!

Subject: RE: [stella] The Dig!
From: "David Schweinsberg" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 08:01:11 +0100
> Should we try to build out something fancier as a way to query technical
> information from Stellalist?

This would be great, but I think we would need to concentrate on some of the
absolute fundamentals first.  Particularly a FAQ.  This is something a lot
more straight-forward than developing a database, but who has the time even
for this? (Since starting my own business 21 months ago all my spare time
has to be devoted to my kids).

But perhaps we *could* put together a FAQ.  If collectively we generate a
list of questions and then each of us could answer just one (as long as we
know the answer ;-)

So, the first question - what are the frequently asked questions?

Regards,
David Schweinsberg