Re: [stella] PAL television color

Subject: Re: [stella] PAL television color
From: Robert Blazewicz <blaze@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 21:00:38 -0400
At 02:23 PM 06/06/2000 -0600, Paul Hart wrote:
On Wed, 31 May 2000, Robert Blazewicz wrote:

> The core difference from my view point with NTSC vs PAL was cost.

Paul, I wasn't around around back then and I do not have personal knowledge in this area. A colleague explained the phase sync issues and the resulting complexity between NTSC and PAL at one time but I only retained the outline of the message. I only deal with encoding data into the VBI portion of the video signal in NTSC and Serial Digital 4:2:2.
--Blaze

-- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/