[stella] Thrust v0.9

Subject: [stella] Thrust v0.9
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:00:18 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,
here is my latest version of Thrust. There's also a
manual included, which is based on the original
C64-manual. So everyone should know what to do.

The game is now completely playable with z26, and i
hope you enjoy playing and testing it.

There are a few questions i still have:
- I'm using an illegal opcode (lax) for the scrolling
  effect in the score-display. Only z26 supports these
  opcodes and i wonder if they work with a real vcs.
  I haven't found any information in the biglist, so
  it's up to those who know better...
- On my computer (doesn't matter which emu) the sound
  is terrible, when both circuits are used. Is there
  a problem with my hardware or the emulation? Or is
  this a general problem when using both circuits?

Now that i've crossed the 8K border, i have plenty
of space left. I'm planing to add one or two extra
deep and heavy levels.
I could also add another obstacle (what?) besides
REVERSE GRAVITY and that even more deadly "something".
And there should be a rookie and an expert mode, which

could have different starting-lifes, gravity, gun-fire
etc.

Any more ideas?

Have fun!
Thomas

=====
Thomas Jentzsch           | *** Every bit is sacred ! ***
tjentzsch at yahoo dot de |