Re: [stella] consultants needed

Subject: Re: [stella] consultants needed
From: Pete Holland <petehollandjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 05:46:33 -0700 (PDT)
--- Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For now I'm going to try to draft something myself,
> but I am merely a VCR
> of everything I've observed here and there about the
> 2600.  I'm not really
> an IEEE type of guy and I'm not really an assembly
> language programmer.  So
> I'm concerned about inaccuracies and also leaving
> bits and pieces incomplete.
>
> Therefore, in return for a credit and maybe more
> depending on what you are
> looking for,  I'm looking for volunteers to help me
> refine a voiceover
> script and make sure my supporting visuals match
> what is being said.

If you get someone to help nail down the more
technical aspects and advanced trickery, I'd love to
handle the scripting.  It might even be possible I
know enough for the introduction, and of course, any
questions, I know who to ask.  I'd like to throw my
hat in the ring.  Do I need to provide samples of my
writing first, though?