Re: [Re: [stella] miniaturization]

Subject: Re: [Re: [stella] miniaturization]
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 00:32:40 -0400
At 09:46 PM 7/2/00 -0500, guy fellows wrote:
>not quite. the game gear handles colors and cartridge
>memory differently than the SMS. the GG has twice as
>many colors (ottomh) but cannot access as large a
>cartridge.

I think it's actually an enhanced SMS - I have the Master Base Converter,
which lets you play SMS games on it, and I'm pretty sure it's just a pin
converter (I can't see how much more complicated it would be when I paid 15
bucks for it new, not on clearance or anything.)

Then again, I don't know if there were some SMS cartridges I never had that
might have been too big for the GG/MBC to handle.

Rob

kudla@xxxxxxxxx ... http://kudla.org/raindog ... Rob