Re: [stella] miniaturization

Subject: Re: [stella] miniaturization
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 21:24:58 -0400
> Another idea would be the Nomad, but from the FAQ it appears as if the
> Power Base Converter won't work with it, and since the PBC operats similar
> to the old style 2600 adapters where A/V is routed through the cart port,
> then I think the Nomad excluded these lines.

For what it's worth, I sawed the end off of a PBC trying to get it to work
with my Nomad (the two physically don't fit stock) and ended up with, yep, a
pile of stinky sawed plastic and a crummy looking PBC that later found the
trash.  :^(  So here's first hand experience that it didn't work in the
Nomad.

Ruffin Bailey