Re: Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0

Subject: Re: Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 10:53:04 +0200
jkharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm enjoying this project quite a bit!  My only 2 concerns are:
> 1) Sometimes it is difficult to pick up fuel.  What's the condition that
> has to be met to pick it up?  Must you be perfectly in line with the fuel?
The center of the ship has to be above the fuel which is eight pixel wide,
so you don't have to be exactly in the middle of the fuel-tank.

> 2) After putting 14 shots into a reactor, and then dying, the next turn
> still leaves the reactor with just one hit remaining.  Is this the way the
> original is, or does it start over?
That's like the original. The reactor is damaged with every shot, and it
takes longer to recover the more it is damaged, but it will never be
repaired. If you die, it's still the same old damaged reactor.

tjentzsch at web dot de |
IhrName@xxxxxx, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de