Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0

Subject: Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0
From: Mark De Smet <de-smet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 17:11:42 -0500 (CDT)
> >Really wanted to see 25.  Oh well.
> >Was it something neat?
> Sorry, but that's exactly what happens in the original, do you have
> any better ideas? I could simply double the number of levels if you
> have another idea for a factor that really really sucks...

I would think it great if you have more levels in terms of different maps.
I think this game is really fun, but I think it would add to the longevity
if you created additional levels.  I don't think that I would add another
'factor' onto it as I am doubtful that I would ever be motivated enough to
finish the current 'other factor' to get to a new one.

Is there an end screen, or after you complete 24 does it sipmly go back to
the beginning, or is there more for me to discover?

Mark