Re: [[stella] New ROMS - old idea]

Subject: Re: [[stella] New ROMS - old idea]
From: PatMan <dgeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 03:43:13 -0400
Glenn Saunders <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>Now a question -- I thought a while back I saw a screencap for
>>2600 Tempest where there was a sort of title screen (the word
>>"Tempest" over the playfield...maybe I was wrong)
>
>The screencap is on Atari Arcade Hits 1 and I don't recall a title screen.

No, thats not where I saw it... it was on someone's webpage... I
think Atari Gaming Headquaters, but I am not positive... I know I
went back to the page and it was gone, but I can;t remember now
what page it was (this was a number of years ago...that's why
my memory is so fuzzy on it)

I know there were two screen shots...I thought the firt was of a title
screen, and the scond of the game being played...
hmmm