Re: [stella] I made it here, finally!

Subject: Re: [stella] I made it here, finally!
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 02:58:25 +1100
> Is it just a lack of ideas or all people on the list are fallen asleep
> or to much 'real life management'?

Me, I'm still alive... and have a many things I'd LIKE to do, a couple of
things I might actually start, one or two things I may continue working on
for some indefinable but probably short time, and probably nothing I'll ever
finish :)

I have two projects that I think I'd really like to tackle.
a) Porting Qb (a game I wrote in '80) to the 2600
b) Porting Way of the Exploding Fist (or variant) to the 2600

However, the prospects of starting in the near future are slim indeed.  Life
keeps me busy.  I can see a small window in 2003 where I don't actually have
anything important scheduled.  I enjoy reading the contributions to the
list, though, and am impressed by all who manage do actually DO anything :)

Cheers
Andrew Davie adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx & adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ICQ #3297382
Museum of Soviet Calculators @ www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html
FAQ @ www.taswegian.com/TwoHeaded/faq.html  Work @ www.bde3d.com