[stella] Star Fire Homepage

Subject: [stella] Star Fire Homepage
From: Manuel Polik <manuel.polik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 09:56:46 +0100
Hi there!

I made an effort to visualise the Star Fire game I'm planing to port to
the 2600. It is part a a project that I call 'The Epyx Shrine' which in
the future will cover all Epyx games.

Now I started it with Star Fire. On these pages you can learn everything
about the arcade and the C64 & A800 home versions and you'll have all
news about the 2600 project right there.

ATM you can see few 2600 converted graphics and you can read what the
original Star Fire programmer thinks about my plan to do his game on the
VCS.

BTW: If you're an EPYX fan too, you can discuss everything Epyx related
on a discussion board I set up on the shrine.

A little question I've again about programming: When using the
6_different_sprites_in_a_line_without_flicker code, does that mean I can
display _nothing_ else in these lines? What about the ball & the
missiles?

I need to know that in order to decide how big I do the Exidy
mothership. I mean, can I still display the starfield (Ball) and more
important: the laser (Missiles) when drawing a moving 48 pixel
mothership?

Greetings,
	Manuel