Re: [stella] Merry Xmas

Subject: Re: [stella] Merry Xmas
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 09:41:11 -0500
on 1/3/01 9:01 AM, Russ Perry Jr at slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> But you still get the bonus, right?
>
> We were trying to calculate the highest possible score...

Iir[my childhood]c, you can score as many Yahtzees as you can throw in the
"board" game version.  If someone records a bonus Yahtzee, much less two,
you're probably going to have to do the same to compete (which, natch, never
seems to happen, at least not to me).

I could certainly be wrong, but if so I got cheated on pretty badly (and
probably cheated using the house rules a time or two)!  :^)

Ruffin Bailey

--
Ruffin.Bailey@xxxxxxxx  | Database Management Systems Group
TPMC.com contractor     | NOAA Coastal Services Center

"Apache has as much to do with email as DonkeyKong does"
http://www.apache.org/foundation/preFAQ.html#spam