Re: [stella] Qb/Demo background animation (very rudimentary)

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb/Demo background animation (very rudimentary)
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:09:48 +1100
Here's a newer version.  The target display (top right) is now functional,
and you can move 'cubes' around (only the one at top left at start-up,
though).  This demo so far is all background.  As soon as I can find my
manual... I'll start tackling sprites.  Source code is included in this post
(enjoy!), and as you can see I seem to have HEAPS of processing time
available for sprites, etc., during the kernal display.
Its been fun so far - especially how I've managed to get the screen
animation & display without gobbling up too many (on-screen) processing
cycles.
If anyone wants an explanation of how things work (have a look at the
source, first)... I'll be happy to oblige.
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v