Re: [stella] Qb/Demo background animation (very rudimentary)

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb/Demo background animation (very rudimentary)
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:43:43 +1100
Well, the response hasn't exactly been overwhelming... but, plunging on...
Please find attached the latest work-in-progress.  This is semi-playable, in
that you can actually move the blocks to the correct positions.  I've also
got a couple of rudimentary sprites up.  This demo works in PCAE, but the
sprites are mispositioned in Z26.  Could somebody please let me know how it
goes on actual hardware?
I have about 10 bytes of free RAM, and about 1200 bytes of ROM.
Cheers
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v