Re: [stella] Jumpman gets a go!

Subject: Re: [stella] Jumpman gets a go!
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 22:31:19 -0500
At 01:09 PM 2/7/01 -0800, Pete Holland wrote:
>     I would gladly shell out a couple of double
>sawbucks or more for a genuine, 8K Jumpman game that
>is faithful to the original, has a good assortment of
>levels (see Miner 2049er for a skimpy assortment), and
>plays tight.

My plan was to do a Jumpman Junior clone (maybe not with the same 12
levels) but to do it as a Supercharger game, maybe 3 levels per load.  At
this point it seems like it might be better to try to cram it into 8K, but
it seems to me most of those levels would require a separate kernel for
each.  Maybe not, though, if you keep it fairly simple.

I don't see myself having the time in the immediate future, though, so this
is kind of academic on my part.

Rob

kudla@xxxxxxxxx ... http://kudla.org/raindog ... Rob

-