Re: [stella] SuperDuperCharger interest check

Subject: Re: [stella] SuperDuperCharger interest check
From: Greg Miller <gmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 02:08:01 -0600
Chad Schell wrote:

The SuperDuperCharger has come a long way since I last mentioned it on this list. I'm currently trying to gauge interest in it becoming an actual product. Please see my website for details.

http://www.schells.com/sdcharger.shtml

I suspect I'll stick to the SC... but I'd be very interested in a 7800 equivalent if you decide to design one at some point in the future. -- http://www.classic-games.com/ http://www.indie-games.com/ "If you torture a ballot long enough, eventually it'll confess." --Alan Simpson

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/