Re: [stella] Weekend update + timing issue

Subject: Re: [stella] Weekend update + timing issue
From: Joe Grand <jgrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 23:46:03 -0500
Thanks, Andrew. I definetely missed that.

After some tweaking of the timing (reduced the Pause3 loop from 10 to 9)
and putting in the code to save the stack, it works beautifully! Thanks to
everyone for their help/recommendations.

Now I can get back to business. :) Next steps: Data latency buffer, dreaded
drawing of the data blobs and horizontal motion!

Joe

-