Re: [stella] And now, for my next trick...

Subject: Re: [stella] And now, for my next trick...
From: "Clay Halliwell" <clay.h@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 19:05:02 -0600
From: "Pete Holland" <petehollandjr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <stella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 3:33 PM

> Turtles.  I always loved this game in the arcades and
> play it every once in a while on Replay.

I've had this same thought (I play it in MAME now and again). I even faked
up a technically valid screenshot of 2600 Turtles, which can be seen here:
http://www.gameovernet.co.uk/newpac.htm#turtles

You'd need a good single-line-res sprite-multiplexer to drive it though.

 --
Clay Halliwell           | ATARI XL/XE   DO + THE
clay.FAKEMEAT.h@xxxxxxx  | 8 - B I T S   --------

-