[stella] Qb: Big Woofin Bug

Subject: [stella] Qb: Big Woofin Bug
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:32:28 -0500

I think both of these changes have made a big improvement in gameplay - and
now, of course, we really can see who is the best player - as the score is
much more meaningful :))

Not so fast Jose -- If you hit the "weapon" before jumping to _any_ square, you get crazy points. So jumping from square to square, hitting the trigger as if you were blasting someone on the square you're about to land on, will make your score will go through the roof. Forget the sequence of fruits... if you don't mind not getting extra men you can score like mad.

Now this was on z26 with the NTSC version of the bin just released. I don't think that'd make any difference, but there's the info just in case.

Ruffin "Don't shoot the messenger" Bailey ;^)

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/