Re: [stella] Qb, 2600, PC, adios

Subject: Re: [stella] Qb, 2600, PC, adios
From: MickeyKnox667@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 02:04:07 EST
In a message dated 03/25/2001 1:39:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I might as well reveal now, I plan a 3D version of Qb... instead of a 4x4
>  grid, you'll be playing on a 4x4x4 cube... one face/layer at a time, and
you
>  can spin and flip the cube... as you get to the edge of a layer and push
>  towards the edge... your player flips around to the appropriate new side of
>  the cubelet you're on, and you're working on a new layer.  It should be a
>  much trickier game to play.

This is on GBA, you're planning this? Sounds like fun, but...please, leave
the original in? :) I have problems thinking in 3d sometimes....oh, one other
question, this is just going to be working along the outside of the cube,
like in Atari Video Cube, yes? push to the edge and it'll rotate?

-