Re: [stella] [POLL] So, what are you working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [POLL] So, what are you working on?
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 17:43:27 -0500
Damn.  Sorry to hear that Mark.  It happened to me about 4 years ago when I
was actively working on the Megacart.  It sucked.  Luckily, there was enough
scrap paper sitting around with design notes, that I could reconstruct what
I had done.

But here's an example of why one might want to post source here.  It's rare,
but hardware does die...and if you can't force yourself to make regular
backups and put them in a safe place, this can happen.

-Chris

PS.  4 years?  Jeez!!!!  I'm really embarrassed by Andrew's short design cycle!
Way to go Andrew!

-