RE: [stella] Super Fast Scrolling

Subject: RE: [stella] Super Fast Scrolling
From: "Tempest" <reicher6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:49:13 -0400
Yeah I realized that this was a stupid question the second I sent it (should
have consulted the manual first).  What I really wanted to know is if the
scrolling effect would look all jerky if you went too fast.  I've seen some
nice scrolling effects like River Raid and then I've seen some crappy ones
where it's all choppy (like Super Cobra).  I was hoping to avoid the latter.
Choppy scrolling isn't a matter of speed then is it?  Is it how often you
update the PF registers?

Tempest