RE: [stella] My demo...

Subject: RE: [stella] My demo...
From: Joe Grand <jgrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 23:00:32 -0400
At 07:37 PM 5/28/2001 -0300, Gonzalo wrote:
> As for the colours, the one you chose for the water is torquise, which
> is somewhere in the middle between green and blue. Chosing the 'real'
> colours for the emulator is quite difficult, since the colours can be
> tuned in the VCS, on the TV, and on the PC monitor. So what you see
> on your TV and on your monitor is pretty much different for everyone else.

<snip>
I use z26 because its colors are exactly the same colors that I remember
from my old 2600 (not atari, a clone). Since I don't have a Supercharger, I
can't see the colors on a real 2600... I'll trust z26 :)

I've compared the colors with z26 1.45, StellaX 1.1.3a, and my TV/Supercharger setup, and z26 and the TV are extremely close (if not exact) matches.. StellaX is WAY off, which is unfortunate, since that's what I've been using for my game writing.. :/

Maybe it's time I used z26.. ;)

Joe

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/