Re: [stella] My demo...

Subject: Re: [stella] My demo...
From: Sark <ian.primus@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 06:59:16 -0500
I've actually noticed a difference in color between my heavy sixer and my Coleco
Gemini (Atari clone) and the 4-switch. Is there something that causes the colors
to differ? Is this just a problem with the old TV I use for the systems? Or are my
systems just a victim of NTSC - Never Twice Same Color?

Ian Primus
ian.primus@xxxxxxx

-