Re: [stella] Paddles

Subject: Re: [stella] Paddles
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:24:01 -0400 (EDT)
Yeah, that's it.  Actually, any/all of the ports.  I really have never
seen the GBA, not even photos.  I don't know how many ports it has, nor
of what type.

I think that for the B-Sides project, some of the paddle games would
be perfect.  But as I and many others have pointed out, you simply
can't do these games without paddles.  I'm just thinking that there
has to be an expansion port that could be used for a paddle input.

-Chris

-