Re: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [Poll] What is everybody working on?
From: Msorman@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 22:50:30 EDT
Regarding the 7800 encryption key, has anyone taking a look at the original
commented source code for the 7800 OS that was posted recently on this site:
http://www.atari-history.com/7800.html you need to scroll down to the bottom.

Check out the first twenty pages or so for most of the encryption comments.
In some places the photocopy that the PDF was created from is poor, so it's
hard to make out. I'm not much of a programmer, but it seems that you might
be able to back out the hash method from it.

Regards,
Mitch
Msorman@xxxxxxx
http://atari7800.atari.org