Re: [stella] River Raid disassembled /CGE

Subject: Re: [stella] River Raid disassembled /CGE
From: Lee Krueger <resqsoft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 07:26:07 -0700
Joe Grand wrote:

> I saw a few videocameras being used during the Homebrew Programming
> session. I want to say Lee Krueger had one, but it could have been the guy
> next to him...
>
> Chances are the people taping aren't on this list, so maybe a post to
> R.G.V.C. would be more fruitful?
>
> Joe

Joe, that'd be the guy next to me. He had a digital video camera.  I sat in the
middle there so I could see and hear better and also to quickly help on any
technical things with the laptop setup for Chad and/or Joe Decuir.

It was a real treat to meet you guys.

-Lee
--

ResQsoft Research & Technology: <http://home.earthlink.net/~resqsoft>
"No Atari; no fun" <==> "Know Atari; know fun" /|\

-