RE: Re: [stella] River Raid disassembled /CGE

Subject: RE: Re: [stella] River Raid disassembled /CGE
From: "timchrissnider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <timchrissnider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:59:14 -0400
OK, I got the entire programming seminar on videotape. (Lee, Joe, you remember that clunky 180-lb. monstrousity I was lugging around? I had that thing resting on my shoulder during the whole seminar. I still have a pinched nerve.)

I didn't want to say anything yet, because I haven't previewed it yet. I could have 60 minutes of blank tape, for all I know. However, after I take a gander and make sure it's viewable, I may make copies of it available to the StellaList folks. I don't want to make a general announcement because the last thing I want is 100+ RGVCers demanding I make copies for them too.

Anyway, I'll keep the list posted when/if it's available. Thanks.

Tim Snider
"Your friendly neighborhood Snider-man"

P.S. Lee? I sat right behind you during the senimar and got some great shots of the back of your head.