RE: [stella] River Raid disassembled /CGE

Subject: RE: [stella] River Raid disassembled /CGE
From: "Bob Colbert" <rcolbert1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:47:18 -0500
Hi,
	First, let me remind everyone that the Solaris source is available on my
website, with the original author's comments.

Next, let me give a very brief recap of the parts of CGE that are
semi-relevant to this mailing list:

	Atari programmers keynote speech - kicked butt!  Rob Fulop, Bob Polaro and
John Seghers spoke about the good ol' times. (There was a 4th person there,
can't remember off hand who).

	Homebrew keynote - dominated by Joe Decuir, this was pretty much an
infomercial for this mailing list.  It presented an introduction how 2600
games were programmed in the 70's as well as now.  Chad Schell was nice
enough to demonstrate the Cuttle Cart (do you have yours yet????)  We also
heard from John Harris, Joe Grand and Brian Prescott.

	Got to meet some peole from this group too.  It was a great time!

					Bob

-