RE: [stella] Linux 2600 development...

Subject: RE: [stella] Linux 2600 development...
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 23:56:21 -0400
At 09:25 PM 8/17/01 -0500, Bob Colbert wrote:
>Most of the source code will compile o.k. on Linux.  The new version of
>makewav does NOT compile on Linux currently.  I'm not very familiar with
>compiling on Linux, so if anyone wants to volunteer to get it going that
>would be great.

I guess I'll have to, since I ordered the Cuttle Cart only upon the
assurance that the new makewav would work under Linux.  It will be a big
$105.95 hunk of poo to me until makewav works, aside from the SGANB disc.

Show me the source...  I did get o2em built under linux, so a nice command
line tool should be a piece of cake ;)

Rob

-