RE: [stella] Linux 2600 development...

Subject: RE: [stella] Linux 2600 development...
From: Chad Schell <gamer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:25:15 -0700
My understanding was that the older makewav worked under Linux. If that's the case, I have a version that is just a slight hack of the older version that works with the Cuttle Cart.

You just won't have any of the new features like batch processing, auto cart type detection, etc. etc.

Chad

At 08:56 PM 8/17/2001, you wrote:
At 09:25 PM 8/17/01 -0500, Bob Colbert wrote:
>Most of the source code will compile o.k. on Linux.  The new version of
>makewav does NOT compile on Linux currently.  I'm not very familiar with
>compiling on Linux, so if anyone wants to volunteer to get it going that
>would be great.

I guess I'll have to, since I ordered the Cuttle Cart only upon the
assurance that the new makewav would work under Linux.  It will be a big
$105.95 hunk of poo to me until makewav works, aside from the SGANB disc.

Show me the source...  I did get o2em built under linux, so a nice command
line tool should be a piece of cake ;)

Rob

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/

============================================ Chad Schell gamer@xxxxxxxxxxx Like the Atari 2600? Check out the Cuttle Cart. http://www.schells.com/cuttlecart.shtml