Re: [stella] Re: 2600's TIA & the TV Boy

Subject: Re: [stella] Re: 2600's TIA & the TV Boy
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 07:15:09 -0700
At 06:06 AM 7/29/2001 -0400, you wrote:
I went to Toymax's website, they have very little information on it other
than it's 10 Activision games. If you search on eBay for "Super TV Boy III"
or similar you'll find the same thing as that Toymax thing with 127 games or
more built in! Most of them are the same old Atari 2600 games, but renamed
something similar.

I don't want to violate NDA, but suffice to say that I know a lot about the Toymax thing now after talking with Ken Love at Activision and it's not identical to a TV Boy. Suffice to say, I'm not very happy with what he said is inside that thing.

-