Re: [stella] z26/PCAE on Wine/DOSemu (Offtopic?)

Subject: Re: [stella] z26/PCAE on Wine/DOSemu (Offtopic?)
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:22:53 -0400
At 01:39 AM 8/23/01 -0400, Erik Mooney wrote:
>z26 runs under Win 2k here, albeit somewhat slowly and without sound.
>PCAE does the same but freezes after 10-60 seconds, oddly.  PCAEWIN works
>with sound although even slower than the DOS emulators.

Now, see, I had no idea there was a PCAEWIN.  Time to grab it and try it
under WINE.

The "write on Linux, test on Windows machine connected to TV" method sounds
great except my TV machine is one floor below my regular machine and has no
network card.  Once I get my Cuttle Cart it will be exactly as difficult to
try code on it as it will to try code on the Windows box.

Rob

-