[stella] Information sources...

Subject: [stella] Information sources...
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:42:46 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Thomas!

> There are various sources, where this has been discussed already (i.E. c't).

I just started reading through various articles in C= Hacking :-)

I posted the link before, but just in case:

http://www.ffd2.com/fridge/

I decided that:

C= Hacking #8, #9 & #10:
"A Different Perspective: Three Dimensional Graphics on the C=64 Parts 1-3"

C= Hacking #12:
"Polygonamy: A Study in Three Dimensions"

...will make my lecture for the weekend.

And maybe I'll add

C= Hacking #16:
"Starfields"

(I think I read that one before... hm... but then
 I think I read most C64 related articles
 of C= Hacking before. Bailing out in most
 when it came to the hardcore stuff :-))

BTW: There's this bible uhm... book in my shelf called:

"Tricks Of The Windows Game Programming Gurus" -
"Fundamentals of 2D and 3D game programming"
   -> by Andre Lamothe

Though it's obviously written for another purpose,
some of it's chapters like the 80 pages about
"Making Silicon Think With Artificial Intelligence"
for example still do the *basic theory* very well!
:-)

BTW²: If there's any other online source for 6502 sources
like "The Fridge" I'd be very interested to know the link...

Greetings,
     Manuel

Knaller, Schnäppchen & Specials finden Sie beim Nexgo-Shopping!
http://www.nexgo.de/c/pub/redir.php/shop1

-