[stella] Overlayed sprites...

Subject: [stella] Overlayed sprites...
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:18:00 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Brian!

> And the graphics are just too darn good on modern consoles, doesn't
> leave much to the imagination...

Uhm... I had an idea for your overlayed VCS graphics this morning :-)

Currently your graphics are overlayed 1:1.

My idea was shifting that by 2 or more Pixel. Then you could do some
10 or 12 pixel wide, yet in the middle area still multicolored enemies...

Or one could overlay double width sprites with single width ones...

Hm... I better note that idea down, might come in handy for me too.
(Later...:-))

Greetings,
     Manuel

Knaller, Schnäppchen & Specials finden Sie beim Nexgo-Shopping!
http://www.nexgo.de/c/pub/redir.php/shop1

-