Re: [stella] Death Derby

Subject: Re: [stella] Death Derby
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 07:51:40 -0700
All right, so *when* did Death Race 2000 come out?  I think the idea of
assigning a point value to hitting a pedestrian goes back a long way.  I can
remember doing it in high school.  The little old lady is worth a thousand.
;-)  We did it all the time.  Except we were in actual cars.  They didn't
have video games when I was in high school.  Of course we were just fooling
around.  We never *really* tried to hit anybody.

Maybe it's like a Jungian archetype or something.  Maybe it's in our DNA.
;-)

John

-