Re: [stella] compiler?

Subject: Re: [stella] compiler?
From: Jake Patterson <jpatters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:55:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, nj bloodline wrote:

> I don't mind.. I'd just like to see anything I design end up on a 2600
> screen.

Speaking for myself only, I'm in it to learn asm.  But I certainly don't
begrudge anyone else's efforts for other language possibilities.  It would
definately be a monumental achievment to create any sort of compiler or
construction kit that could make a playable 2600 game, and it would
require a thorough understanding of asm to pull off, so no need pay
attention to the poopooing of purists like me :-)

-