Re: [stella] EPROMs & Multi-Carts

Subject: Re: [stella] EPROMs & Multi-Carts
From: "Christopher Rydberg" <solitaire0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:17:15 +0000
Hey,

I regards to this...

Does anyone on here know where I can find instructions on building a larger
multicart or perhaps even a multicart for another system like NES, Sega
Master System, etc?!

I'm going to be meeting with a guy next week who used to big in the video game pirating/bootlegging community a few years ago here in Taiwan. He's supposed to be very familiar with the Atari systems, the Famicom/NES, and the Mega Drive/Genesis. I'll ask him about multi-carts for other systems as well and get back to everyone here if he has anything interesting to say. Later.

Christopher Rydberg solitaire0@xxxxxxxxxxx afterlife.0catch.com (yes, we've moved again)