Re: [stella] Help! Technical problem!

Subject: Re: [stella] Help! Technical problem!
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:13:36 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Jake Patterson wrote:

> Thanks your your help.  It makes me feel kinda silly that the errors were
> so simple, but I'll have to chalk it up to frustration.  I fixed the
> errors, and now it is just "not resolvable" instead of crashing and hosing
> my DASM installation.  Maybe it was the ", X" thing that caused the crash,
> I'll hopefully never know.

No problem. It feels really good to (for once) be the helper on this list
instead of the one that's totally confused. I'm still very new at this :)

I'd want to know what caused the crash though, so you can know how to avoid
it in the future...

> I think I can take it from here...  Until the next giant insurmountable
> woe ;-)

Can't wait to see the next version!

Brian

---

If a trainstation is the place where trains stop, what is a workstation?

-