[stella] How about 6800?

Subject: [stella] How about 6800?
From: Gonzalo Fernández <gonzalorf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 00:35:05 -0500
Hi everyone!

I have been looking for a book about 6502, but didn't find it. But in the
library (at the UTN) there's a book called "how to program and interface the
6800"(Motorola). I can't carry the book to my home, I only can photocopy it.
I don't want to wast my money so I'm asking you if this book can be useful.
I think the 6800 is a 16 bit microprocessor but its instruction set is very
similar to the 6502's (at least the mnemonics), and there are 4 different
books.

Thanks.
Gonzalo

P.S.: Sorry about the Twing Towers, north american guys...

-