Re: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report

Subject: Re: [stella] Stelladoc v2 status report
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:44:04 +0200 (CEST)
Mornin'!

Cool news! I found a simple way to trick out
the biglist server, to give me real quick
access to the files needed for compiling
the 'essential demos' & 'finished games'
lists.

Within only 3 hours I managed to scan the
whole list from the very beginning to
June 1998. Two more 3 hour runs and I'm
done with the job I think :-)

I think the 'Tools' list can be compiled
just out of our heads. (If it is a good
tool, it is still in use :-))

What about the other topics?
What about the structure I suggested in general?
Did I forget something?
Any comments or suggestions?

What about this: Have an FTP access somewhere
for all people who want to contribute, so it
just isn't the work of one poor guy anymore?

(That's another important thing I think. Imagine
 poor Garon is doing the brilliant 'The Dig' all
 on his own for years now. Hm... it was quite
 some time that I said 'Thank You For the Dig!'.
 Maybe we should do that more often, so that he
 continues doing it :-))

Greetings,
     Manuel

shopping24 - Ihr Einkaufsparadies im Internet. Stöbern Sie nach
Herzenslust in Millionen von Produkten unserer 30 Partnershops.
http://www.nexgo.de/c/pub/redir.php/shopping1

-