[stella] Where is TPS.asm?

Subject: [stella] Where is TPS.asm?
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 09:04:03 -0400
At 02:00 PM 10/4/2001 +0200, you wrote:
BTW: Did anybody download the latest source of This Planet Sucks
_before_ Gregs page disappeared into the void? If anyone did that
per chance, could he please repost it here?

Are you sure that the source was released? I scanned my hard drives for "tps*" and have come up with .doc's, .bin's, .zip's, and even a couple of images (including a copy of the cart's Hozer Games label), but no source. I've probably played TPS more than any other homebrew by a long shot, and can't remember ever seeing the source, which would've caught my eye, I think.

Ruffin Bailey

- Archives (includes files) at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/ Unsub & more at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/