Re: [stella] Where is TPS.asm?

Subject: Re: [stella] Where is TPS.asm?
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 18:17:11 +0100
Ruffin Bailey schrieb:

> At 02:00 PM 10/4/2001 +0200, you wrote:
> >BTW: Did anybody download the latest source of This Planet Sucks
> >_before_ Gregs page disappeared into the void? If anyone did that
> >per chance, could he please repost it here?

> Are you sure that the source was released?  I scanned my hard drives for
> "tps*" and have come up with .doc's, .bin's, .zip's, and even a couple of
> images (including a copy of the cart's Hozer Games label), but no
> source.  I've probably played TPS more than any other homebrew by a long
> shot, and can't remember ever seeing the source, which would've caught my
> eye, I think.

At some point in the TPS development it says in the archive, that Greg
thought the source would get to big for posting it and that he'd better
store it on his homepage, here: http://www.crl.com/~mor/tps
This page was already dead when I joined the list last year. I'm not
100% sure if it really was there, but that's the impression I got from
tracing its development in the archive.

Greetings,
	Manuel

-