Re: [stella] OT: Astrocade

Subject: Re: [stella] OT: Astrocade
From: "Don Holmberg" <donholmberg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 00:02:57 -0700
I've always been curious about it too.  I own one (recently acquired) but
have always been fascinated by it.

What would make me want to develop for it?  Probably a decent SDK and
emulator.  I have no interest in using the actual hardware for casual
development...I'd rather wait until my projects were complete on an emulator
and then try them on the real metal.

Why burn out my hard-found unit unnecessarily?

Having said that, I'd love to develop for it.  I have a few projects in mind
that would work well on it.

-Don