Re: [stella] Polar to Cartesian Co-Ordinate Converter

Subject: Re: [stella] Polar to Cartesian Co-Ordinate Converter
From: "Glenn Saunders" <cybpunks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:13:26 -0700

Never seen it, but I am waiting in line to download it now. The trick is the
variable radius; you can do circles with a simple table, but doing circles of
any desired radius is much more difficult.
<<

How about doing S curves and ovals with acceleration/deceleration rather than just simple perfect circles?

The best game I can think of that does "nonlinear" type motion is Demon Attack. The birds wiggle around very organically.

Rob Fulop said he worked really hard on the motions.