Re: Aw: [stella] atari 2600 programming

Subject: Re: Aw: [stella] atari 2600 programming
From: Maxime Beauvais <maximebeauvais@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 06:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
oups,

I thing that I forgot to mention that I know C and C++

I know that programming atari 2600 game is very hard,
that why I will like to learn it. It will be a kind of
personnal challenge for me. Also, I'm a big atari
fan....over 550 cart so I will like to go more invol
in atari gaming!!!

Maybe it will take me 1 year or more to understand the
atari programming but this is the fun part!!!

So can somebody help me with my question?

Look like I have to start with a good 6502 book.
right?

THANKS