Re: [stella] ...

Subject: Re: [stella] ...
From: Manuel Polik <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:56:55 +0100
Hi Andrew!

>A couple of days ago I posted the bin of the current
state of my game and
>asked a couple of questions, and surprisingly (well I
was suprised), no

I didn't answer your questions, because I cannot test
anything on the real thing, owning neither supercharger
nor cuttle cart or similar.

As for PAL <-> NTSC conversion theory'n'guidelines,
there should be lots of mails in the archive (from
Eckhard Stollberg and others) regarding this topic.

As for the BIN in general, it looks fine for a first
impression. You'll surely receive more feedback, when it
gets playable.

Greetings,
	Manuel

-