Re: [stella] ...

Subject: Re: [stella] ...
From: Scott Huggins <sub17_5k@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:01:55 -0800 (PST)
I checked your bin out on z26 emulator and it looks
pretty impressive. I'm surprised no one else replied
as well as it's the coolest thing I've seen in some
time.

I will test your .bin on my Supercharger tonight and
let you know how it looks.

Scott

http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/200110/msg00467.html