Re: [stella] ...

Subject: Re: [stella] ...
From: Glenn Saunders <cybpunks2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:25:37 -0800
At 09:37 PM 10/31/2001 +1030, you wrote:
If someone with an NTSC setup and a supercharger or cuttle cart or similar
would let me know if the NTSC bin generates a stable display I would be most
appreciative.

It works for me on the real thing (NTSC VCS).

Looks very good. If you ultimately go with paddles it may be too much like Demons to Diamonds.

The problem with the 2600 is that the need for vertical separation yields lots of these horizontally oriented games. It's the trademark of the system. Visually speaking the tripled sprites make the game look a little too much like Oystron.

So I would think about ways to make the game unique.

-