Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600 Beta Release!

Subject: Re: [stella] Gunfight 2600 Beta Release!
From: Thomas Jentzsch <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 18:15:38 +0100
Manuel wrote:
>In case of winning a game, you'll get a different 'Death
>Scene' now.

I like that!
Bug 1: The scenario is increasing after wining a game.

>Reminder:
>Modes are skipped with SELECT & scenarios with RESET.
>Slow/Fast Bullets and AI On/Off are toggled with the
>difficulty switches.

>Horizontal Bounce is en/disabled with the B/W switch

Bug 2: That turns of the bullets (and you can fire forever)

>I'm more or less caling 'Feature Stop!' now, i.e. all
>I'll do in future versions will be bugfixing and very
>very very minor gameplay changes.

One last suggestion/question:
Is there a chance, that both players can move slightly more
into the middle, so that the moving objects (stampede) can kill
them?

Have fun!
Thomas

BTW:
The Atari symbol (AI on) could need some polishing:

  X X
  X X
  X X
 X X X
 X X X
X  X  X

And the joystick should have a fire button :-)

  XXX
  XXX
   X X    (left handed version :-)
XXXXXXX